Our Social Impact
Since 2013 New Earth has employed almost 100 system-impacted young people in our social enterprises. Over the past seven years our organization has developed a proven employment pathway model that trains apprentices ages 16-25 who are seeking to find jobs and careers in digital media, camera operations, administration, and assembly services. Each New Earth Junior Staff receives soft skills training that prepares them for today’s working world, as well as technical training that gives them marketable abilities.
Working with New Earth helps your business give back. We strive to strengthen our most vulnerable communities and provide greater opportunities of growth and success for future generations.
- 82% of our young people have graduated high school or are currently enrolled
- 93% of our young people remain free from system involvement + recidivism
- 100% of our young people employed with New Earth are now securely and stably housed
- 70% of young people are job-ready and placed in outside employment or education
- 5 months is the average length of time our members are employed in our program
- 18 young people have been promoted into leadership positions within our organization